Liz Turner offers weekly yoga classes in South Brent and Ivybridge – but now online. She teaches most ages including children, adults and chair yoga for the gentle years.
Classes now online. Contact me to discuss and complete a health questionnaire if you are new.
- Monday 7.15 – 8.45pm Online
- Wednesday 10.15am – 11.45am Online
- Wednesday 6.45pm – 8.15pm Online
- Thursdays 3.30-4.15pm Palstone Recreation Hall, South Brent – Chair Yoga for the gentle years – chair based optional short amount of standing using chair for balance WILL RESUME AFTER LOCKDOWN
The schedule and venues are under regular view, with the current situation.
Private sessions available, tailored to your requirements.
If you want a sample class, feel free to follow one of these videos:
- Gentle relaxing breathing practice
- Gentle chair yoga practice, suitable for those who want a class solely on the chair
- Gentle session that includes some chair yoga but standing and floor postures too.
- Mixed ability an intro to Vinyasa Krama yoga
For sale are edible perennial plants. See gifts and products page for a list.
Liz is also an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant. During this time she advocates healthy eating, lifestyle and herbs suited to your body. Advice can be given on balancing the body and mind to address health conditions and promote good health. Liz can make up very affordable herbal powders or capsules after a consultation. A free 20 minute consultation is available which may be sufficient or an hour’s session may be recommended (£40).
Workshops are announced regularly in yoga (practice & philosophy) and nature (e.g. wild food walks).