Liz Turner offers weekly yoga classes in South Brent and Ivybridge. She teaches most ages including children, adults and chair yoga for the gentle years.
A reduced schedule of indoor classes have resumed, alongside one outdoor/online class per week. COVID risk assessment and policy in place. Full details of classes on this page.
- Monday 7.15 – 8.45pm Town Hall, Ivybridge
- Wednesday 10.15am – 11.45am South Brent Village Hall
- Wednesday 6.45pm – 8.15pm South Brent Village Hall
- Friday 5-6.30pm Grassy area outside South Brent Village Hall or online if weather not good.
Gentle chair yoga classes on Thursdays will resume when the venues re-open. Children’s yoga to resume in September.
The schedule and venues are under regular view, with the current situation.
Private sessions available, tailored to your requirements.
If you want a sample class, feel free to follow one of these videos:
- Gentle relaxing breathing practice
- Gentle chair yoga practice, suitable for those who want a class solely on the chair
- Gentle session that includes some chair yoga but standing and floor postures too.
- Mixed ability an intro to Vinyasa Krama yoga
For sale are edible perennial plants. See gifts and products page for a list.
Liz is also an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant. During this time she advocates healthy eating, lifestyle and herbs suited to your body. And advice can be given on balancing the body and mind to address health conditions and promote good health. Liz can make up very affordable prices herbal powders or capsules after a short consultation.
Workshops are announced regularly in yoga (practice & philosophy) and nature (wild food walks).
Make a space for yourself every week in a class to restore, strengthen, relax, breathe and be present with body and mind.