Liz Turner offers weekly yoga classes in South Brent, Totnes and Ivybridge. She teaches most ages including children, adults and chair yoga for the gentle years.
Some of these classes now online:
- Monday 7.15 – 8.45pm mixed ability £7.50
- Monday 4.30pm – 5.30pm – children’s £5. New children welcome.
- Wednesday 10.15am – 11.45am gentle including some chair yoga £7.50
- Wednesday 6.45pm – 8.15pm mixed ability £7.50
- Thursday 11.30am – 12.15pm gentle chair yoga £4, depending on demand
To join a class email/phone to discuss suitability and get the link. Sessions are on Zoom which is easy to use and you don’t need to download Zoom to your device. Private sessions available online too, tailored to your requirements.
If you can’t access online classes or just want a sample class, feel free to follow one of these videos:
- Gentle relaxing breathing practice
- Gentle chair yoga practice, suitable for those who want a class solely on the chair
- Gentle session that includes some chair yoga but standing and floor postures too.
- Mixed ability an intro to Vinyasa Krama yoga
I also sell edible perennial plants. See gifts and products page for a list.
And supply ayurvedic immunity herbs, advise and supply herbs for cleansing (perfect for the Spring time) and give appropriate diet and lifestyle advice for your body type.
Liz teaches Vinyasa Krama yoga (sequences/variations – with some fixed parameters – taken step by step) in the Krishnamacharya tradition. This involves slow movements and postures (Asana) designed to strengthen the body and improve flexibility, co-ordinated with the breath. Specific Pranayama breathing exercises are included and can help to create balance, groundedness and calmness. The class usually finishes with a short meditation. The aim of a yoga practice is physical well-being and mental peace!
Make a space for yourself every week in a class to restore, strengthen, relax, breathe and be present with body and mind.