Liz Turner offers weekly yoga classes in South Brent and Ivybridge. She teaches most ages including children, adults and chair yoga for the gentle years.
These classes are now online. Contact me to get the link and complete a health questionnaire if you are new.
- Monday 7.15 – 8.45pm online – mixed ability
- Wednesday 10.15am – 11.45am online – gentle chair yoga plus some standing/ floor
- Wednesday 6.45pm – 8.15pm online – mixed ability
The schedule and venues are under regular view, with the current situation.
Private sessions available, tailored to your requirements.
If you want a sample class, feel free to follow one of these videos:
- Gentle relaxing breathing practice
- Gentle chair yoga practice, suitable for those who want a class solely on the chair
- Gentle session that includes some chair yoga but standing and floor postures too.
- Mixed ability an intro to Vinyasa Krama yoga
For sale are edible perennial plants. See gifts and products page for a list.
Liz is also an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant. During this time she advocates healthy eating, lifestyle and herbs suited to your body. Advice can be given on balancing the body and mind to address health conditions and promote good health. Liz can make up very affordable herbal powders or capsules after a consultation. A free 20 minute consultation is available which may be sufficient or an hour’s session may be recommended (£40).
Workshops are announced regularly in yoga (practice & philosophy) and nature (e.g. wild food walks).